Dr. Taylor is a Board Certified Orthodontic Specialist. He is the Orthodontist for A Perfect Smile Orthodontics in McAllen Texas and will be doing your treatment. He is also one of the few Elite Invisalign Providers for the Rio Grande Valley.
Dr. Taylor graduated from the University of Western Ontario’s School of Dentistry. There, he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 2005, graduating with distinction. During his four years of Dental School, Dr. Taylor was awarded many distinctions. These included the Dean’s Honor List each year, the Dr. Gerald Z. Wright Entrance Award, The Dr. Sam Ioannidis Memorial Award in Operative Dentistry, the Toronto Academy of Dentistry Crown and Bridge Study Club Award, and the Ontario Dental Association Proficiency Award.
Following his dental training, Dr. Taylor did his orthodontic residency at the Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry. There, he earned his Certificate in Orthodontics in 2007. Concurrently, he completed a Masters of Science (MS) for his research in decalcification during orthodontic treatment. During this same year, the American Association of Orthodontists Annual Session selected Dr. Taylor’s research for presentation.
- member and Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Vanguard Society member of the American Association of Orthodontists Foundation
- American Dental Association and Texas Dental Association member
- former President of the Rio Grande Valley District Dental Society.
Providing the Finest Orthodontic Services for McAllen
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the University of Western Ontario
- Master of Science (MS) from the University of Detroit Mercy
- Certificate of Orthodontics (CertOrtho) from the University of Detroit Mercy
Our large team of both English and Spanish-speaking staff is here to service you. Learn more about our orthodontics team here.