Have you ever looked in the mirror and wished your teeth were straight, but you worry about how braces for adults would look? Are you self-conscious about your smile? Do you ever worry about health due to crowded teeth? If so, we’d like to assure you that we can help. Adult braces have come a long way, and there are many options to choose from!
It seems like not so long ago that braces were mainly used to treat children and teens only. Parents naturally put their children first and provided braces when needed but never did anything to correct their own problems. The good news is there is still time for adult braces! More and more adults are turning to braces to correct a multitude of issues not addressed when they were younger.
At A Perfect Smile Orthodontics McAllen, all we do is braces! And believe it or not, approximately half of our clients are adults, some even in their forties and fifties!
Interested in learning more about adult braces? We offer a free, no-obligation consultation!
Call us at 956-621-7907, and schedule your appointment!
Great Reasons to Get Braces as an Adult:
Less Visible: We are proud to offer you many options for our orthodontic treatment. Traditional braces and gold braces are popular, but we provide less noticeable options like clear braces or Invisalign. Both clear braces and Invisalign yield outstanding results and allow both adults and children to show off their best smiles without the look of traditional orthodontic appliances.
Less Expensive: We understand the importance of orthodontic treatment and achieving your best smile, and we don’t want cost to be a barrier. We are proud to offer a wide range of payment options for treatment to make them affordable for just about anyone.
More Comfortable: New, innovative technology has made the teeth straightening process much less painful. And you can alleviate most of the discomfort from the pressure on teeth with over-the-counter Tylenol or Ibuprofen.
Are You Still on the Fence About Whether or Not to Get Braces?
Here are a few important reasons to get braces as an adult:
- Self-esteem and Confidence: When your teeth move into a more pleasing position, your self-esteem will boost! People will comment about how great you look. Best of all, you won’t have to worry about covering your mouth or smiling!
- Avoid Serious Dental Problems: As you age, misaligned teeth can cause serious health issues or tooth loss. The longer you live, the more plaque, tartar, or food may collect between your teeth, leading to cavities, decaying teeth, and periodontal or gum disease.
- Secondary Pain: Earaches, nasal issues, and headaches may develop from a bad or poor bite. TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) symptoms can come from grinding or clenching your teeth or toothaches. You can treat or prevent this pain by correcting your bite and alignment.
- Gastrointestinal Problems: You may develop uncomfortable gastrointestinal issues if you can’t chew or swallow your food properly because of an improper bite.
- Avoid Overall Health Issues Caused by Bad Teeth: Overcrowded or crooked teeth can make it difficult to brush or floss your teeth, making it easier for plaque or tartar to accumulate and develop into gum disease. Gum disease and the more advanced stage, periodontal disease, can put you at greater risk of losing your teeth. You can also face health risks and conditions such as heart disease, stroke, premature births, diabetes, and respiratory disease.
The bottom line: It’s never too late to get braces and take care of your oral health. Invest in your orthodontic care and achieve the beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of! Dr. David Taylor and the entire staff at A Perfect Smile Orthodontics McAllen can help guide you to make healthy decisions for your oral health and improve your appearance!
Our Commitment to You:
Taking control of your health and wellbeing by choosing braces does not have to be an uncomfortable, dull process. Dr. Taylor and the staff at A Perfect Smile Orthodontics are committed to making your process as educating and fun as possible.
Additionally, we provide contests and rewards to add to the enjoyment of orthodontic treatment. And we also send a progress record of your treatment to your dentist directly. We offer ultimate care, communication, and attention to every patient by doing this.
We base each patient’s orthodontic treatment on an individualized treatment plan. The practice’s unique patient management system concentrates on state-of-the-art technology (including low-radiation, email-capable digital X-rays) and patient-centered aesthetics. We use the latest management and imaging software, and our office treatment area is paperless. We want to keep it a green environment.
Our 25 seat HD movie theater in the reception area and flat-screen TVs throughout our practice make every visit fun and relaxing for both kids and adults.
Come in For a Free, No-obligation Consultation!
We do all we can to make it possible to receive high-quality treatment with in-house, interest-free financing, with low monthly payments while offering quality care with excellent results. We believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining a healthy, beautiful smile. And we understand that people have different needs in meeting their financial obligations, so we provide several payment options. We will go over these with you at the time of your consultation.
We will do a complete exam to include digital x-rays and go over every possible option to ensure you are well-informed of how we can help you create your perfect smile! There is no charge for the initial consultation, and we will take the time to explain the process and answer all of your questions. Let us show you how to get a fabulous smile!
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and strive to make each and every patient feel welcome!
Call us at 956-621-7907, or complete the form below now!